Wednesday, July 15, 2020

5 Types of Swords I Have in My Arsenal

 swords for sale
I am a huge fan of swords and that is why I have maintained a nice collection. I have plenty of swords in my arsenal that I will reveal today, There are basically five types of swords. In 2020, swords are no longer recognized as fighting weapons. 

Ancient warriors used them as their main warfare weapons. A sword is a long bladed weapon and is significantly larger compared to a knife. Today, swords are used for some other purposes. Anyways, following are five types of swords in my collection:


1. Anime Swords

Anime swords are the swords that belong to anime characters, These are characters from animated movies and video games. 

Also, these characters belong to an imaginary world. In this imaginary world, these are superhero characters who use their swords to save the world from the evil and bad characters. 


2. Fantasy Swords

Fantasy swords also belong to an imaginary world. These swords belong to fictional or fantasy characters who are the other superhero characters who save their world from evil characters. 

I have some of these swords in my collection and I love using them for cosplay and decor purposes. 


3. Cane Sword

A cane sword is the most spectacular sword in my arsenal. I use it for different purposes. I use it for walking and hiking. Basically, it is a wooden cane with a sword concealed inside it. 

The sword can be used for cutting work and for self defense against the attackers. I regularly walk with this cane and pull the blade out only if I have to defend against the attackers. 


4. Foam Swords

Foam swords are the softest swords I have. These are made of foam and we know how soft foam is. These swords are often used in cosplay because of the safety of the cosplayers. I also use these swords for cosplay. 


5. Wooden Swords

Wooden swords are the swords I have in my collection that I use for training. These are made of wood. I use these swords for cosplay as well since they are safe. Also, I can use them for decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment